From Bobbi’s blog
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? I want them both!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? He just sits them under the tree!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? white
4. Do you hang mistletoe? no, but we always mean to get some.
5. When do you put your decorations up? After Thanksgiving so we can enjoy it for a long time! I love Christmas decorations.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Corn pudding. My mother-in-law made a couple years ago and I fell in love.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Getting up at the butt-crack of dawn to eat breakfast and open presents with my parents and brother.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? When I was four my cousin told me. We still pretend though!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No, but I always tried to talk my parents into it.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Red and white lights, red and silver balls, ornaments, and beads!
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I love to look at it, but I hate walking and driving in it
12. Can you ice skate? Ha ha! That’s funny! No.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? There are so many great gifts I’ve gotten over the years. My first real Cabbage Patch doll, my first Light Bright, and this year I got a vacuum cleaner! I love it.
14. Whatâ€™s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Getting together with my family
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? pumpkin pie with whipped cream! mmm!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Driving around, looking at Christmas lights (and in people’s windows who don’t close their curtains).
17. What tops your tree? a Star
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Giving. I wish I could afford to give to EVERYONE!
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? It’s a Marshmallow World by Dean Martin
20. Candy Canesâ€¦ Yuck or Yum? Yum! Especially Bob’s Sweet Stripes